The holiday season is quickly approaching and we want locals and visitors alike to chose Picton as their shopping destination for all their gifting needs.
The Picton Business Improvement Association (BIA) has partnered with local events company Eph*ra Events to bring a 2017 Holiday shopping campaign to the downtown business community.
Merry Main Street Bingo Cards
When: November 24, 2017 – December 16th
How: Shoppers will collect stamps from participating businesses with purchases.
- 1 Line WINS a free Picton mug
- 2 Lines WINS a $50 Picton Gift Certificate
- A Full Card WINS a $250 Picton Gift Certificate
- A single purchase at any participating downtown Picton business is eligible for a stamp on the BINGO card.
- ONE stamp per transaction.
- Business employee must stamp the denomination closest to the value of the transaction with their BINGO dabber.
- Business employee must initial and write the name of the business on top of the stamp.
- PRIZES are as follows (prizes are not cumulative – one prize per card):
- 1 line = a custom Picton mug
- 2 lines = a $50 Picton gift certificate
- A full card = a $250 Picton gift certificate
- Proof of purchase is required to redeem prizes. Customer is required to keep a copy of their receipts. Stapling the receipts to the BINGO card can be helpful but is not required. The receipts will be returned to the customer immediately upon redemption.
- Only one BINGO card per customer may be redeemed.
- To redeem the prizes, go to the BIA office: 280 Main Street, Suite 103 Picton. Contact 613.476.7901 ext. 211 or firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
- Once a card has been redeemed it will be entered into a draw for one of the grand prizes of $500. Participants must be at the downtown Picton event Saturday, December 16th at 5:30 for the draw to claim the grand prize. The prize will be drawn in front of the Armoury Mall (206 Main Street). If the person whose card is drawn is not present, another card will be drawn until the attending winner is awarded the prize.
- Gift certificates will be valid January 1 – March 31, 2018.
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at participating businesses. List will be provided with certificate and is available at the BIA office and below.
A maximum of $3000 in Gift Certificates will be given away.
Merry Main Street Event
When: Saturday December 16th, 2017 1pm – 6pm
This event will include: holiday music, visits with Santa, kids activities, a gift wrapping station and more!
Prizes: All Bingo Cards (with 1 square or more checked off) will be entered into a draw for a $500 Picton Gift Certificate*
*ALL bingo cards entered at the BINGO station on this day will be entered to WIN a $500 Picton Gift Certificate. The winner must be present the day of the event when the ticket is drawn. Details will be promoted and published in advance of the event.
Visit our Facebook event page to get all the latest information on what’s happening on the 16th.
*Please note that there is a typo on the back of the bingo card indicating the event is December 9th. The correct date is December 16th.
(updated November 30th)
- Amour Lingerie
- Beach Bum in The County
- The Bean Counter Cafe
- Books & Company
- City Revival
- Coach’s Pub and Grill House
- Cooke’s Fine Foods and Coffee
- The County Canteen
- County Drugstore
- County Sunshine
- Crowe’s Footwear
- The Dollar Store
- Euro Market Deli
- Frugal & Company
- Gilbert & Lighthall Marketplace
- Heart of the County
- Innovative Jewellery
- JH Porte
- Josefina’s Ladies Fashions
- Kelly’s Shop
- Lazy Dayz
- The Loonie Bin
- Luna Boutique
- Magpie Clothing Essentials
- The Merrill Inn
- Miss Lily’s Cafe
- Pastry House
- Penny’s Pantry
- Pet Valu Picton
- Picton Fabric World
- Rosehaven Yarn Shop
- Susan’s, Just Because
- Taste Your World
- Ten Thousand Villages
- The Vic Cafe
- Zest Kitchen Shop
- 555 Brewing Co